Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

First Blog Ever

"What are you reading now?" I hear that question all the time. If I've not got my nose in a book then you can assume there is a book somewhere on my person. People are always asking, "What's the book about?", "Is it any good?", "Would I like it?". Well I finally decided maybe I could actually do this. I tell people all the time about what I'm reading, why not write about it? Probably nobody cares, but at least I'm going to enjoy this process. I've also set my 2010 goal to read 75 books. A good feat for a new mom. January has already passed and I've read 10 books (Stephanie Plum Series 1-10), but they were "rereads" so I breezed through them. I started the 11th book in the series February 1st and now it's the 15th and I am still stuck. I think I need to get out of Trenton, NJ for awhile and get some fresh air. I live in Tennessee by the way...Stephanie Plum lives in New Jersey. I'm going to browse my oversized books collection tomorrow morning and pick out my new endeavor. I'm gonna shelve this book for awhile I just can't do the whole series right now. I'll to let you know the first blog victim tomorrow cause I'm lights out tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment