Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Original Sin-Beth McMullen

Fast-Paced Fun
Lucy Hamilton is your typical stay at home mom, although this mom used to be a spy. She’s kept her secret from her husband and friends but now the past is catching up with her. Her nemesis has resurfaced from the dead, and the agency is calling on her for help, and dragging her family in danger. The story jumps back and forth between her life as a mom and her past as a spy. I love mix of the funny mom stories and the sexy spy stories. 
I loved this book. It was both fast-paced and funny. I did not want to put it down and read the whole book in only one day. It reminds me of Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum series, except this heroine knows what she’s doing. It’s a quick, fun book, so don’t expect any explanations or very much attention to detail. I hope this book does well because I can’t wait to read more books from this series. 

        This book was sent to me from the publisher as an advanced copy. The book is expected to be released in July 2011. I was not paid by the publisher for a positive review.






No comments:

Post a Comment